Skip-the-Line Pompeii & Amalfi Coast Tour
Cleaning and safety practices
- Scenic drive through beautiful scenery of the Amalfi Coast
- Skip-the-line access to explore the ruins of Pompeii
- Insightful visit with a knowledgeable archaeologist
- Free time to spend at your leisure in pretty Positano
- Luxury transport with small groups of 18 or fewer
Skip-The-Line Pompeii & Amalfi Coast Tour
Live commentary in English. Live Commentary in English.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Children younger than 2 are complimentary.
- Maximum group size is 10 people.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Walks complies with all local government regulations. You may need to wear a mask or provide proof of vaccination to enter certain venues. Please refer to Italy government guidelines for the most up to date information
- If you have limited mobility, you should not take part. This activity is unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriers.
- Please note that the order of sites visited is subject to changes.
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
- In good weather it is possible (and enjoyable) to swim on Positano beach. Please bring a swimming suit and towel if this interests you.
- In the winter months, the visit to Positano may be replaced with Amalfi Town, as more shops and restaurants are open there during this time.
- Please note that lunch is not included in this service. You will have free time to eat at Positano.
- In accordance with EU regulations about consumer rights, activities services are not subject to the right of withdrawal. Supplier cancellation policy will apply.
What you can expect
Delve into the incredible history and archaeology of Pompeii while exploring its most important buildings with a knowledgeable archaeologist and expert local guide. Enjoy a stunning drive along the famously picturesque Amalfi Coast, and spend some free time at your leisure in Positano.
Leave Rome behind and travel by luxury vehicle through the Italian countryside. Meet your local guide in Pompeii and start exploring this enchanting place. A carefully planned itinerary lets you skip the lines to see sites representative of this entire sprawling complex—from well-preserved homes to bakeries, fast-food establishments, restaurants, public baths, temples, and (depending on your group’s wishes) even the ancient brothel.
Drive south along the famously picturesque cliff-top landscape of the Amalfi Coast. Stop for pictures and learn a little more about this area before making your way to the beautiful town of Positano.
Spend some free time to shop, wander around, or enjoy a seafood lunch in one of the excellent restaurants on the beach.
This adventure offers the perfect blend of education and indulgence in a single day trip from Rome.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travellers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Masks required
- Masks provided
- Hand sanitiser provided
- Pompei Campania 80045
- This tour meets in front of Caffè Vergnano 1882 on Piazzale Flaminio n. 5/6, nextdoor to Intesa San Paolo bank.
- 5 Piazzale Flaminio
- Roma Lazio 00196