1) Rooftop Terrace (there is free towels, chairs and shower, nice view)
2) Breakfast good
1) VERY slow receptionist forgot to return our IDs at early check out (5AM!). Shame on us, that we also forgot them but we forgot about this as hotel held them for 2 days while registering us in Crikvenica. We realized this near Slovenian border, and we just woke up that early to miss huge traffic jams during summer period. While driving back, we called hotel nearly 50 times in 70 minutes but no one answered. Coming back to reception they had no apologies for us for this situation. We lost 3 hours in the morning and totally tired we stuck in traffic jam (exactly what we wanted to prevent).
2) "Lunch bag" which we got because of missing our breakfast after check out was . As it is food, I cant say anything bad about it. We got 2 sandwiches, each with 2 slices of very thick bread (2,5cm each) and two kind of meat in one (salami and ham), without cheese, butter, or anything else. Not very nice for 150$/night hotel including breakfast. Apples and water okay.
3) Very uncomfortable checkin with car, as they are located at city centre street (one way, very tight, not possible 2 cars to pass) and you have to call them (with roaming costs) 5 minutes before so they prepare a parking for you. In general, car is parked by employee 2KM from hotel for 12€/night, nobody checks car before
4) Very loud street, party in front of hotel on Friday and Saturday night