- The location is absolutely perfect. All of the top attractions are within 15-25 minutes walking, depending on how fast you walk. St. Stevens Cathedral is a 4-minute walk, and that's where the best shopping is too.
- The staff is very friendly and helpful.
- The hotel was very clean and well stocked with towels, hand soap, body wash, and shampoo.
- The mattress is thin and rock hard.
- There is a pub one door down, and the thin windows lets in a lot of partying sounds (If you're a heavy sleeper, this probably won't bother you.)
- Everything in the room feels cheep, like you ordered a luxury hotel off of Wish.com. It looks fancy in photos, but the materials of the furniture, doors, lamps, and carpet are cheep. I only point this out because the hotel's website says all of their rooms are "4-star rooms," which is obviously not true once you arrive.