We highly recommend this hotel:
- The location is excellent: it’s in the historical part of Sirmione but, while the streets are full of people, the room was very quiet
- Staff were outstanding. We encountered a problem with our transportation (a train strike) and the woman at the front desk went out of her way to find a solution. Every encounter was so nice - very friendly and professional.
- Breakfasts were very good. They were offered in a nice location ( in part of the hotel a few steps from the entrance). Breakfast was table service with great menu options. The freshly squeezed orange juice was outstanding, the cornetti were fresh, warm, and filled with whatever cream or jam you wanted, and the coffee was very good
- Our room was very nice with several windows and a small balcony. The mattress was comfortable and the bathroom was great - a 2nd sink and shower outside of the main toilet/sink area made use of the facilities by 2 people very convenient. AC and wifi worked well.
- The room was very clean with a large selection of fluffy towels (something not often see in Italy)
- There were lots of extras: free mini bar items (waters, soft drinks, crisps) and a kettle to make tea/coffee. They gave us hotel branded carrying bags (which are sturdy and have great shoulder carrying straps) and, at check-out we were given small gift bags of excellent miniature meringues - a perfect sweet ending to our stay.