Reidence Asfodeli is situated right on the shore. The sea view from the apartment is magnificent. It’s close to Porto Rotondo and you can reach all the shops and restaurants in 5 minutes. You definitely need a car because without it you’re completely isolated. The guests are mostly from Italy so most information and all entertainment is in Italian. Many staff speak fair English though.
The apartments are spacious and well stocked for self-catering. There is only cleaning once a week so you are expected to take care of the cleaning yourself.
The animation team is great, our children (8 and 10y) loved them! They had activities for children all day except during the afternoon siesta. Every time they saw us, they asked if the children wanted to come and play with them.
- Nice and quiet location, wonderful view.
- Private beach with sunbeds and lots of activities.
- Nice, big and clean pool, salt water.
- Very nice staff, animation team wonderful with children.
- Great snack bar with drinks, coffee and snack food.
- Plenty of parking space and free parking.
- No air-condition, nights can be very hot. The apartments have fans though.
- No restaurant on site. Snack bar serves sandwiches and hot dogs.
- You need a car to get to restaurants, grocery stores, etc.
- You have to do the cleaning yourself. There’s cleaning utensils in the apartment.